- Plastisol - decorative polymer composed of polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers. Thanks to a large thickness (175 or 200 microns) is one of the most resistant to mechanical damage, has high corrosion resistance, which creates additional protection in a contaminated environment.
Plastisol used for the manufacture of air and oil filters, in the food industry for sealing packaging, noise insulation and sealing in cars and equipment, and other.
Water-dispersion paint-and-lacquer materials
- Primer "Pentalak" - is intended for external and internal works, applied to repairs and construction for priming
Cretaceous, plastered surfaces, as well as on concrete, Fiber - cement slabs, plaster, sheetrock panels, brick buildings, wood and other porous surfaces
(except floor surfaces) before cover their water-dispersion paints.
- Paint "Pentalak-interior" - is intended for internal finishing works, applies to the internal colour of concrete, plastered, brick, wood and other porous surfaces (especially for painting walls and ceilings, requiring frequent washing), for painting on metal surfaces after primer.
- Paint "Pentalak-facade" - is intended for external and internal finishing works, applies for painting indoors, buildings and structures on the brick, concrete, plastered, wood and other porous surfaces, for painting on metal surfaces after primer.
Chemically stable and waterproof Primers, Varnishes, Enamels
- Primer ХС-04 (ХС-04в) - used to get chemically resistant paint coating to protect the environment from exposure to surface acidic and alkaline nature, aggressive gases (SO2 CO2) and other chemical reagents with temperatures of over 60 ° C, as well as the impact of mechanical loads. Applies also to cover the inner surface of metal and reinforced concrete tanks before painting enamel XC-558, XC-76 varnish used for storage and transportation of wines, beer, juices, drinking water and other foods.
- Primer ХС-010 М (with enhanced corrosion and thermal properties) - used for the preparation of metal surfaces (black metal) to be coloration paints a series of XC. Forms chemically resistant coating protects the painted surface from the effects of aggressive environment acidic and alkaline nature, aggressive gases (SO2, CO2, NO2, NH3) and other chemical reagents with temperatures up to 105 ° C. Primer can be sprayed and dry with temperatures of 30 degrees below zero Celsius on.
Primer has a powerful anticorrosive properties and reliably protected from iron rust. If necessary, primer can be applied directly on the rusty iron.
Given the complete waterproofing, lot electrolyte prevents access to the surface of metal, and thereby slow down the corrosion process wich has already begun.
Contained in the soil rust converter can eliminate shallow spots corrosion. However, the best is the complete cleaning the surface of iron rust through anticorrosion complexes on the basis special acid
or mechanical method (sandblasting processing, nazhdachnoy paper, abrasive terms). In this case, corrosion protection and lifetime of paint will cover the maximum.
- Primer VL-02 - designed for priming metal surfaces, to protect the metal in storage division, and instead phosphate and oxidation.
- Primer ХС-059 - Primer used to obtain chemically resistant paint coating to protect the surface from exposure to corrosive media alkaline and acid nature. Primer used for dyeing exterior surfaces of railway freight cars and tanks, equipment and steel reinforced concrete structures exposed to solutions of mineral acids, alkalis, salts, corrosive gases (SO, CO, NO, NH) and other chemical reagents with temperatures not above 60 ° C operated atmospheric conditions in different climatic regions, as well as indoors.
- Primer ХС-068 - used for producing chemically resistant coating protects the surface from the effects of acid and alkaline environments character, corrosive gases (SO2, CO2, NO2, NH3), salt solutions and other chemical reagents with temperatures of over 60 ° C.
- Primer EP-0199 - is designed for use in complex systems of chemically resistant coatings for priming surfaces of ferrous metals, which have already been subjected to corrosion (thickness of the corrosion products to 100 microns) and receiving chemically resistant paint coating wich protects from the effects of aggressive environments - namely, solutions of salts, acids, alkalis and other corrosive influences.
- Primer EP-057м (with zinc powder) - Primer is intended to protect against corrosion of steel structures operating in atmospheric conditions and high humidity, for storages for petroleum products, pipelines, transportation equipment wich works in the aggressive chemicals. Primer used in the complex multilayered underseal wich ends special enamel.
- Enamel EP-574m - using for protection steel constructions against corrosion and for getting a chemically-resistant cover.
- Liquid plastic - is used for exterior and interior of the metal, wood, brick and concrete in order to decorative finishes, and the simultaneous protection of surfaces. Liquid plastic prevents painted surfaces from corrosive influences of the environment. May be applied at low temperatures.
- Self-levelling floor would cover the wooden, concrete, metal and other types of floors in warehouses, industrial enterprises in the shops, food and chemical industries, utility rooms of homes, garages, etc. Self-levelling floor have high strength coatings, resistance to mechanical, electrical shocks, to vibration, as well as chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, alcohol, different types of POL.
This coverage is ideal for the construction of logistic centers, industrial facilities and others.
- Filler EP-0010
- Primer filler Ep-ХС-0050
- Varnish ХС-76
- Varnish VL-51
- Varnish ХС-724 (Chemically stable, waterproof)
- Enamel ХС-710 (Many colors)
- Enamel ХС-720
- Road varnish ХС (For road marking)
- Enamel ХВ-124 (Many colors)
- Enamel ХВ-785 (Many colors)
- Brick and concrete enamel ХС-551 (Many colors)
- Polyurethane enamel
- Zinc-polyurethane composition (Cold zinc-plating)
- Aluminium-polyurethane composition
- Polyurethane varnish (MD, D)
- Solvent r-4
Paint-and-lacquer materials for food industry
- Filler ХС-04 (ХС-04в)
- Varnish ХС-76
- Enamel ХС-558 for food containers
- Varnish for tin cans hot drying
Paint-and-lacquer materials for shipbuilding
- Enamel ХС-413 red-brown
- Enamel ХС-436
- Enamel ХС-416 silver
- Enamel ХС-519 antifouling (dark blue)
- Enamel ХС-717
- Enamel ХС-1169 (Liquid plastic) for ships
Oil stable paint-and-lacquer materials
- Enamel VL-515
Paint-and-lacquer materials for woods
- Wood varnish ХС-511 (atmosphere resistant)
Paint-and-lacquer materials for leather
- Varnish ХС-501 colorless (for leather finish coating)
- Enamel ХС-502 white (for leather finish coating)
- Enamel ХС-503 black (for leather finish coating)
Insulating paint-and-lacquer materials
- Insulating varnish ХС-FL
- Insulating varnish VL-931К
At the materials produced by "PENTALAK" there is a conclusion independent examination of the laboratory of metal corrosion IES im.Patona NASU, hygienic conclusion, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, hygienic conclusion Centre GOSSANEPIDEMNADZORA Russian Federation.