Pentalak LTD founded in 1993, based on leased land «SVEMA»
to develop and manufacture of paint products for special purposes.
Pentalak Ltd. managed to maintain and develop the unique art laboratory, technology, production and collective.
Pentalak's products can be used for effective protection against corrosion and aggressive environments in many industries and in private life.
New technologies can reduce the cost of anticorrosive protection.
New materials developed in the laboratory Pentalak are: liquid plastics, cold zinc-plating, epoxy-polyurethane compound. In addition, refined and improved many standard materials.
We are continuing the tradition of creating high-quality products.
Paint-and-lacquer materials Ltd. "Pentalak" is a new generation of high-tech product. They represent different modified resins and elastomers solution copolymer of vinyl and polyurethane in a mixture of organic solvents. When drying on the surface is formed chemically resistant waterproof polymer color film, with properties and appearance resembling plastic. This film protects the painted surface from external factors: mechanical and electrical loads, impact, vibration, fouling, atmospheric effects, the impact of marine and fresh water, corrosive chemicals, pollution.
Our paint materials are not exposed to ultraviolet radiation.
The composition of materials includes a series of XC orthophosphoric acid, performs the functions of hardeners, and in addition primers as a rust converter. This allows raids at little rust primers impose, without prior preparation of the surface (except for compulsory degreaser).
Our materials are made on the basis of chemically resistant polyurethane imposed with him poliuritanovymi rubber, which give high elasticity (100-300%), and added resin material provide high durability.
Coverage on the basis of materials XC have a good extensibility when heated, compressed by cooling. Therefore, it is not "crease" and did not crack, penetrating into the material, gives it strength and securely protected from all harmful effects, many times to extend the duration of his service.
Our materials are applied to protect vessels sailing unrestricted area - their submarine, surface of the hull, the interior surfaces compartments, as well as storage tanks for drinking water, fuel made from black metal, and from aluminum-magnesium alloy.
To clean the surface of rust (difficult accessible places where it is impossible to remove rust mechanical means cleaning), we propose rust converters.
As the raw materials we use products and producers BAYER and BASF - are leaders in the manufacture of chemical products.
Used earlier in the defence industry, our paint materials have recently become increasingly popular due to its unique properties:
1. Durability: guaranteed lifetime painted XC - at least 10 years (subject to the technology and causing surface preparation).
2. Chemical durability: ХС solutions resistant to mineral acids, alkalis, salts, alcohols, corrosive gas, oil, gasoline and other chemicals.
3. Water-resisting property (including sea water).
4. Anticorrosive properties: ХС protects metal surfaces from corrosion.
5. Resistance to temperature changes: ХС withstand differences in temperatures from -40 ° C to +120 ° C.
6. The high degree of lengthening: thanks to the introduction of synthetic rubber XC acquired additional elastic properties resulting in HS does not cover the crack and not otslaivayutsya.
7. Quick drying: ХС materials drying time - 30 minutes.
8. Efficiency: ХС series materials are more economical than any applicable you are now in LKM Adjustment to the protection of 1 square surface meters per year.
Coverage on the basis of materials may XC sprayed brush, roller, using compressed air or airless spraying at a temperature of -10 to +30 ° C, at the pre-prepared surface, falls exactly, smoothly, without a divorce and drip. Coverage in two or more layers of plastic looks like.
For the dilution of all materials used solvent R-4 or R-4A.
We are ready to solve your problems on anticorrosive protection through proper selection of coats, put the products we offer in any quantity.